The online registration site for the AQIS'10 conference is now open. Please access to the AQIS'10 official online registration system operated by Nippon Travel Agency (NTA).
This system is NOT for committee members and invited speakers.
1 USD = approximately 94 JPY (Apr. 26th, 2010)
|Registration Type||Early Registration Fee||Regular Registration Fee|
|Student||JPY 15,000-||JPY 25,000-|
|Standard||JPY 25,000-||JPY 35,000-|
Early registration & Payment Due: July 31th, 2010.
Regular registration & Payment Due: August 20th, 2010.
Thereafter, we will only accept cash-only on-site registrations (25,000 yen for students, 35,000 yen for others).
All time and dates are in Japanese Standard Time (UTC+9).
- Visit our official online registration system (https://apollon.nta.co.jp/aqis10/).
- Sign in from the upper right "sign in" button, and create your account on the registration system.
- Go to "Participation" page and select options.
- If you need, online hotel reservation is also available from the "Accommodations" page.
- Make your payment by clicking "Payment" in the menu.
- We can accept your payment(s) by Japanese Yen only.
- If you need the formal invitation letters for visas,
please make a request from the registration form.
(For details about our policy on issuing invitation letters, please refer to the Visa page.)
- Tutorial is free of charge and open to the public. Please feel free to attend or not at the conference.
- The registration includes a free banquet ticket for one person. Additional banquet ticket is also available at 5,000 yen per person.
- Proceedings will be distributed via a USB memory which would be included in the conference kit. However, proceedings in paper would be prepared and sold at the price of 1,000 yen (approximately 10 U.S.D.).
If you have questions about payment and hotel accommodation, please contact Nippon Travel Agency, using the "Contact Us" button in the registration site.
For other general questions, please contact .