Instructions for Oral Presentation
- An LCD projector
- No overhead projector
- A laptop with windows 7, Office 2007 and Acrobat reader 9 (Japanese)
- We recommend to use your own PC because some characters might be garbled.
- We strongly recommend you to check the compatibility of your notebook or file with our system during coffee breaks or lunch.
- A white board is available
- Keynote talk: 55min. (presentation: 45min. + discussion: 10min.)
- Invited talk: 45min. (presentation: 35min. + discussion: 10min.)
- Long talk: 35min. (presentation: 30min. + discussion: 5min.)
- Short talk: 25min. (presentation: 20min. + discussion: 5min.)
Please keep the time for the presentation to ensure smooth proceedings.
Instructions for Poster Presentation
- Posters are assigned consecutive numbers from 1 to 91. Please consult the accepted poster list.
- The scheduled time for the poster sessions:
- Session A: Aug. 28th. 17:00 - 18:30 (poster numbers from 1 to 30)
- Session B: Aug. 29th. 15:40 - 17:20 (poster numbers from 31 to 60)
- Session C: Aug. 30th. 17:00 - 18:30 (poster numbers from 61 to 91)
- Place: At the lobby of the Ichijo Hall.
- Panel size: 1150mm(vertical) x 850mm(horizontal) (About A0 size).
- You can set up your poster from the following time:
- Aug. 28th. 12:00- (poster numbers from 1 to 30)
- Aug. 29th. 12:00- (poster numbers from 31 to 60)
- Aug. 30th. 12:00- (poster numbers from 61 to 91)
- You should remove your poster by the following time:
- Aug. 28th. -19:00 (poster numbers from 1 to 30)
- Aug. 29th. -18:30 (poster numbers from 31 to 60)
- Aug. 30th. -19:00 (poster numbers from 61 to 91)
- Otherwise, your poster will be removed by our staff.
- Selected student posters will be awarded at the closing (Aug. 31st)