Last Modified : 2003-05-27
Computational Geometry: Triangulation
- H. Imai: Computational Geometry and Combinatorics, Surikagaku, July 1995.
- H. Imai and K. Imai: Triangulations and Convex Polytopes, in RIMS Kokyuroku, No. 934, pp. 149-166, 1996, Kyoto University, (In Japanese).
- H. Imai and K. Imai: Enumeration of Regular Triangulation and Some Structures of Secondary Polytopes, IPSJ SIG Notes 96-AL-49-2, IPSJ, 1996.
- Y. Kyoda: The Enumeration of Triangulations by Reverse Search and Its Applications, IPSJ SIG Notes 94-AL-39-4, IPSJ, 1994, (in Japanese).
- T. Masada: An Output Size Sensitive Algorithm for the Enumeration of Regular Triangulations, Technical Report 94-1, Department of Information Science, University of Tokyo, 1994.
- T. Masada, H. Imai, and K. Imai: Enumeration of Regular Triangulations, in Proceedings of the 12th ACM Annual Symposium on Computational Geometry, 1995.
- T. Masada, H. Imai, and K. Imai: An Output Sensitive Algorithm for the Enumeration of Regular Triangulations, in ICIAM 95, Book of Abstracts of The Third International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, p. 124, 1995.
- T. Ono, Y. Kyoda, T. Masada, K. Hayase, T. Shibuya, M. Inaba, H. Imai, K. Imai, and D. Avis: A Package for Triangulations, in Proceediings of the 12th ACM Annual Symposium on Computational Geometry: Video Section, 1995, Video descriptions.
- F. Takeuchi, H. Imai, and K. Imai: Enumerating Triangulations for Arbitrary Configurations of Points and for Products of Two Simplices, in RIMS Kokyuroku, No. 992, pp. 98-105, 1997, Kyoto University.
- F. Takeuchi and H. Imai: Enumerating Triangulations for Products of Two Simplices and for Arbitrary Configurations of Points, in Proceedings of the 3rd Annual International Computing and Combinatorics Conference (COCOON'97), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1276, pp. 470-481, 1997.